Predtech

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Someone wanna skin these hands (you can ignore the gadgets) to make 'em look predator-like? If no one will make a skin, then I won't bother making them look more predator-like, and just make them human hands (humans using predator technology). I think I asked about this before, but I can't find my old thread. :rolleyes:

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
The only thing the blade is going through is the thing on the arm, the collision of which you'll rarely see, if ever.
Good idea. I was thinking about using AvP stuff, but I don't have the gold edition (you know you can't even order it from Fox's site?). I'll try the forum there, but if anyone still wants to skin it, I'd appreciate it! :D

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I was mistaken, only the official tools require the GE. Now I have access to all the textures an' sound! Progress shall continue!