Animated Desktop BG, by winamp Geiss

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
Ok I've experimented and came up with this here.
For maximum trip effect just use this simple black and white line texture! zoom in and out, make sure to hit T while the drempels icon tray is green to lock it, then hit R to change it's motion. You should start to see all the colors of the rainbow within the black and white lines-If you don't something is wrong with you because I'm color blind and I see them. Anyway heres the image-put it in the program files/drempels folder then hit F5 when you have the drempels tray icon selected to refresh and hit space bar to cycle to it. Happy tripping.

Warning-extended viewing of this texture will mess with your head.

Hypenotist

Catharsis hypothesis
Mar 15, 2001
bump

Hey, if you got it, post some good textures here. The ones it comes with get old fast. They have to be tile-able.