Bug maybe or am i stupid?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LieLestoSbrat

Can You Count? Sucka's
I just got Inf 2.86 of the PCzone mag's cover disk, and well i was grinning from ear to ear :) I have to praise the Inf team and i think we should build a church or somin similar to honour them :D but i think i may have noticed a small bug, i can't pick up any weapons of the ground even if I throw away all my other weapons incase you need to make room. I did remove the older cversions of inf before installing the lastest version. I also backed up my Inf_loadout.ini, Infiltrationuser.ini and InfiltrationBotTeams.ini files. would overwriting the new 2.86 .ini file with the old 2.85 .ini file cause this problem? Please help me if ya can.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
its either the psg1 or the msg90

and sometimes u cant pick up weapons, then ull have to walk abot from the left and right, sometimes u get lucky and get it... just play with it