Someone want to finish my map?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
Well latly my editor has had everything that can go wrong go wrong so I reinstalled it and now my maps wont work and for some reason other people can get them to work. dont try to help ive tried for well too long and I dont really care I lost intrest in this map like 20 years ago so if ya want it, post sumthin then ill upload it for ya heres a screen.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
ummm hold on a sec (well about 20 min) while i upload it.Im not sure what stage it was at when it died I dont even think its lighting was built so when you play it for the first time it wont be lit it will be ugly but you can give it a go .

Dr.Strangelove

Aug 25, 2001
Vancouver,Canada
Visit site
Dont give in!!!!!

Dont let tech beat you.
Fix your damn editor and get back to work on that great lookin project.
Are you sure you tried everything?
You take a look inside your unrealed.ini file?
I get problems now and zen but sometimes just deleating the Unrealed.INI fixes is up by restoring to default .
Could be a VBM runtime problem.
Trie reinstalling microsofts VBM 6.
If all else fails reinstall windows.
Extreme ?I know ,but its sometimes the only way to fix stupid little things like that.
I dont mean reinstall fresh but just overtop current.
I know you said dont trie and help but thats a damn fine lookin map and its a shame to see you frusterated with it.
So you can load stock maps but when you trie to load yours it wont let you?
What error does it give you?
Sorry,I love cracking bugs. hehe.
Great map though .Dont give up.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
Its not that man its just that I dont really care if I got it to work I dout I'd finish it anyway I just completly lost all intrest in it and I want to make something alittle more confined cuz I luve detail and it seems I luv outdoors and those to things dont go good together so im gunna try a diffrent theme cuz I want to add so much more and I already put the poly count to the max so ill just proceed in the map givaway....um thanx though.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
If you do anything to it just keep me updated a screen every once and while when you see fit but you dont have to check in or nuthin just do what the hell you want with it.