Terror In Big Blue Envolopes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Metal*healtH

Dec 18, 1999
Visit site
IF YOU GET A BIG BLUE ENVELOPE "in real mail" DONT OPEN IT
IT MAY CONTAIN DEADLY VIRUS
OR ANY JUNK MAIL YOU DID NOT EXPECT
PARENTS TELL YOUR KIDS NOT TO OPEN MAIL

I COULD BE WRONG
BUT WHAT IF IM NOT!!!!!!
disclaimer:
im sorry if i caused any stress im just trying to save lives

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
this is cheap bologna... :tdown:
make sure you let everyone know this is bs... and to stop clogging ppls mailboxes with it, its been a fake rumor since like a year ago and someone dug it up because of the war... :(

Metal*healtH

Dec 18, 1999
Visit site
NEW YORK CITY, Oct. 12 — An NBC News employee has tested positive for anthrax after handling a letter filled with a “powdery substance” that arrived at NBC’s New York headquarters on Sept. 25, network officials said Friday. An FBI official said there was no evidence linking the case to either the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks or the outbreak of anthrax in Florida.

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
Originally posted by Veilk
if you read your name carefully it might be seen as racist:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Veilk
you should move to minnesota plenty of jobs and no terrorists

:rolleyes:

As only New Yorkers know, if you can get through the twilight, you'll live through the night.
-Dorothy Parker

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
roger that

I gotta say that even with all this sh*it going down here, I still wouldnt want to be anywhere else. Even if the thrax is floating around..NY is still the place to be. I can't run away from all this.

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
let's reflect...email can give you computer virus,regular mail can give you a deadly virus.Anyone else find a pattern in that first they try to make us afraid of the flight/travel system,and now the postal system?

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
Originally posted by NYGrrrl

and btw: nice sigs

Thanks very much. The creativity's gotta go somewhere...:D

and yeah ZP, it sucks to say but those bastards are winning every time we fear opening our email or snailmail, or jump whenever we hear a loud crash.
On top of all this, ppl are bombing my inbox with "insider" warnings of 'stay out of the malls on Halloween' or 'stay out of the LES around October 21st' etc, etc....these are the same fu*cknuts that send me those damned love/friends/prosperity chain letters. This hysteria is only contributing to our defeat.