All Players Look

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I'd always assumed for some bizarre reason that Soulja was Finnish. :D

Say... anyone from Richmond, B.C.?

DeathAid

Hmm what's that red dot doing here?
Nov 18, 2000
@Soulja Delaware sucks dude. Unless you can explain to me why, I think it was route 1 is measured in KM. Confused the **** out of me when I was driving down to SSU to visit friends. Looked at the mile markers advancing faster than my odometer, and wondered WTF is going on. Then noticed it said KM under the number. Only upside to that was that it ment that the time estimate I made when I got on the road was cut drastically short, God 3 hours in that tiny ass place...ugg

DeathAid

Hmm what's that red dot doing here?
Nov 18, 2000
Dude I can convert in my head, the problem was that the other roads I was on in Delaware were posted in miles, New Jersey is in miles and Maryland was in miles. So everywhere except that road was posted in miles...why the hell is that road posted in KM?

Cause Delaware sucks :)

Though the no sales tax thing is pritty damn cool