PDA

View Full Version : Wtf????

someguy_99
10th Oct 2001, 09:54 PM
Why did you close my thread? When I said hurry up, I didn't mean that you were taking to long to reply, I just meant that I was really exited to start mapping!!!! This has happened to me many times before, and it is SO not my fault, and I'm getting really pissed off. Look, I'm trying to be as nice as I can, sorry if you took it the wrong way. And next time, tell why you closed the thread BEFORE you, uh, closed it. And now I'm tired of waiting, so I'm reinstalling the patch now. If it deletes my mods, you get to feel guilty for not letting nemphoses (or however you spell it) reply. Actually, I'll wait a bit. Maybe by tommorow after school. And I go to bed at 9:30, so that's a long time.

Raden
10th Oct 2001, 09:59 PM
I did reply.

First, I don't know if reinstalling the patch is what will work.

Second, I don't care if it doesn't work, after all, how do you manage to screw up the editor anyway?

Third, guilty for what? You do keep all the mods you download, right?

Fourth, no one has to explain why they close threads. Whoever did had his reasons. They don't need to explain themselves.

someguy_99
10th Oct 2001, 10:07 PM
You don't have to put your replies in point form. And I dont really know how I messed up UnrealED. Ever since I downloaded arifight, the map display is just white and the menus are screwed up. Well, I'm off to fix myself... That didn't sound to good... Im off to fix UnrealED. Much better. And I meant the guy who closed the thread would feel guilty. Just forget everything that happened about closing it.

someguy_99
10th Oct 2001, 10:25 PM
YES!!! IT WORKED!!! NOW I CAN GET WORKING!!!!! Much thanks to all who helped me.

Raden
10th Oct 2001, 10:28 PM
Thanks, but I can post however I feel. If I wanna use point form for every message I post I will.

I'm glad you got your problems sorted out. Hope to see your map sometime.

If you want I could offer tips on my extremely limited map knowledge (I may not know how to make maps but I know a good fun map when I see one.)

Your diagram didn't mean jack to me, since I have no idea how to read it. I'm not a mapper.

someguy_99
11th Oct 2001, 05:28 PM
I'm not either, and it made perfect sense to me. Did you not see the legend? And it seems you misunderstood me again. I said you don't absolutely have to put them in point form. Are you always rude, or is it just because I'm 12?

Smoke39
11th Oct 2001, 06:18 PM
He can get a little excited, but I wouldn't call him rude...

Kangus
11th Oct 2001, 09:40 PM
I'm kinda wondering how that thread got closed.... I'm the only admin & I sure as hell didn't do it...

Raden
11th Oct 2001, 10:27 PM
Users can close their own threads.

I'm only rude when I get it first.

The legend didn't help. I still didn't get it.

This message is point form. Paragraphs are pointless right now.

Kangus
12th Oct 2001, 09:59 AM
yeah, users can close their own threads, but it was someguy's thread & he wouldn't be screaming if he closed his own thread.

someguy_99
12th Oct 2001, 04:17 PM
Prophetus, perhaps? No clue why he would but oh well. Or maybe Postal's angered spirit has returned for revenge...

Raden
12th Oct 2001, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by RamdoleKang
yeah, users can close their own threads, but it was someguy's thread & he wouldn't be screaming if he closed his own thread.

hmm, yeah that's right. What WAS I thinking? :D

Someguy, would you use some sense. The moderators at PU have their own forums to run, if they had to manage everybody else's too there would be no free time.

They run their forums, I'm pretty sure they don't close random threads.

[edit[ although if it was Postal, then runnnn...... :D [/edit]

Smoke39
12th Oct 2001, 06:03 PM
I thought Postal gave up all his moderator powers.

someguy_99
12th Oct 2001, 08:31 PM
It's called a joke. Check the dictionary for the exact definition. And let's see you think up a better explanation other than Prophetus doing it, Nemephosis.

Raden
12th Oct 2001, 09:45 PM
Well why the hell don't you go ask him yourself? Better yet I'll link him to this thread, and HE can tell you he didn't do it. Maybe if he says he didn't, will ya shut up about this?

I am pretty damn sure he did not do it.

someguy_99
12th Oct 2001, 11:27 PM
So am I. But like I said, lets see you think up a better explanation.

Smoke39
12th Oct 2001, 11:32 PM
joke, n. something said or done to provoke laughter.
According to this definition, your joke was ineffective.

someguy_99
13th Oct 2001, 12:50 AM
You get that from your robot head?

Smoke39
13th Oct 2001, 01:14 AM
Why don't you tell me 'you're so smart!

someguy_99
13th Oct 2001, 11:34 AM
I know everything, just don't need to use that knowlage often.

Magus
13th Oct 2001, 12:01 PM
If you know everything, why do you need someone else to make you a gun?

Prophetus
13th Oct 2001, 12:24 PM
Someguy_99, I don't know what the hell you are talking about. Before you go and slander someone, you better have your facts in line.

This is the WoD forums and the moderators of this forum take care of their own business. The only time I will step in is when they ask me or I see a blatant violation of the user agreement. Even then, I will inform the moderators before I take action.

Don't go throwing my name around like you know what, how, where and when I will do stuff. I don't know who locked your thread...so stop accusing me. Lame.

Postal's account was degraded to "Registered" member, so he has no access to manipulate this forum.

someguy_99
13th Oct 2001, 12:48 PM
Hey Prophetus, I said that you probably did NOT close it, but there is no one else who possibly could. OK? So don't get mad at me, I get to get mad at Nemephosis. Don't just read the post he told you to read. Reading all of it would be the best way to get the whole story. Good-bye.

Raden
13th Oct 2001, 01:08 PM
I didn't do anything, so you do not have rights to get mad at me. You do not get to get mad at me. What the hell did I ever do to your stupid thread.

You stated earlier that you know everything, so why don't you know who closed your thread? Why don't you go make your own gun? Why don't you use a bit of sense next time you wanna slag someone off here?

Smoke39
13th Oct 2001, 01:23 PM
Perhaps it was another of his "jokes."

someguy_99
13th Oct 2001, 04:23 PM
Yes, but as always, inefective. And I'm mad at you Nemephosis for directing him to this thread when I said myself that is was very unlikely that he closed it. And I can think whatever I want about you, alright? If you got a problem with it, that's to damn bad I guess. And I think that maybe it was me who closed it. Like, accedentaly pushing close topic instead of post reply. Just maybe.

Raden
13th Oct 2001, 04:35 PM
Hey you can think what you want, but keep it to yourself.

Of course, if you won't, well, I guess the inverse is true then.

And you are NOT going to slander someone without their being able to stick up for themselves.

If it was so damn unlikely, you never should have said it.

Why are you still here anyway?

You better be careful who you say "you don't like it, too bad" to. I'm not a mean person until I'm provoked. You might wanna stop doing that. You don't come on here and provoke people who have been around a lot longer than you have.

Now, put that sharp stick down and quit poking me with it.

someguy_99
13th Oct 2001, 05:19 PM
*breaks stick over knee* All right then, you piss off, I piss off. Deal?

Prophetus
13th Oct 2001, 06:56 PM
OK, you two stop the shouting. Hug and kiss, but don't fall in love.

Smoke39
13th Oct 2001, 07:08 PM
I'm glad that's over.

someguy_99
13th Oct 2001, 07:29 PM
Yeah, it's over if he doesn't piss me off again.

Smoke39
13th Oct 2001, 07:58 PM
someone close this thread alread...

Raden
13th Oct 2001, 09:39 PM
Again, I didn't do anything. You're the one who doesn't know who closed your thread. You started accusing everyone of it.

I did not do it. Proph didn't. Smoke didn't. Kangus didn't. That only leaves one person who could.

And what do you mean, it's over if I don't piss you off? I don't do it on purpose. I get no enjoyment from it. I'm sorry if the facts hurt, but it wasn't me. You have no reason to get mad at me.

Just don't say things that sound very igmnorant like "well I would like to see you think of something better" and there won't be a problem.

someguy_99
13th Oct 2001, 09:52 PM
I WAS NOT ACCUSING! I WAS ONLY MAKING SUGGESTIONS TO WHO MIGHHT HAVE DONE IT!! And what I mean by "if you don't piss me off it's over" is that I will tape that stick together and start poking you with it again. Now, you don't want to get poked, and I don't want a sore arm, so just FORGET everything. I'm closing this thread. If you want to reply, start a new topic.

someguy_99
13th Oct 2001, 09:56 PM
Wait, one more thing. I highly doubt I could have opened the menu and selected "close thread" all by accident. So the best explanation I can think up is that it was a glitch in the system. Now this thread is not closed, so you can agree or disagree with this.

Kangus
14th Oct 2001, 07:14 PM
I am now closing this thread. I was out of town for the weekend, otherwise I'd have done it sooner.

I will soon be adding another moderator to this forum to cover my ass when I'm away from my computer....

No more hatred & slandering & flaming. I won't tolerate it.:mad: