Wtf????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
Why did you close my thread? When I said hurry up, I didn't mean that you were taking to long to reply, I just meant that I was really exited to start mapping!!!! This has happened to me many times before, and it is SO not my fault, and I'm getting really pissed off. Look, I'm trying to be as nice as I can, sorry if you took it the wrong way. And next time, tell why you closed the thread BEFORE you, uh, closed it. And now I'm tired of waiting, so I'm reinstalling the patch now. If it deletes my mods, you get to feel guilty for not letting nemphoses (or however you spell it) reply. Actually, I'll wait a bit. Maybe by tommorow after school. And I go to bed at 9:30, so that's a long time.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I did reply.

First, I don't know if reinstalling the patch is what will work.

Second, I don't care if it doesn't work, after all, how do you manage to screw up the editor anyway?

Third, guilty for what? You do keep all the mods you download, right?

Fourth, no one has to explain why they close threads. Whoever did had his reasons. They don't need to explain themselves.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
You don't have to put your replies in point form. And I dont really know how I messed up UnrealED. Ever since I downloaded arifight, the map display is just white and the menus are screwed up. Well, I'm off to fix myself... That didn't sound to good... Im off to fix UnrealED. Much better. And I meant the guy who closed the thread would feel guilty. Just forget everything that happened about closing it.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Thanks, but I can post however I feel. If I wanna use point form for every message I post I will.

I'm glad you got your problems sorted out. Hope to see your map sometime.

If you want I could offer tips on my extremely limited map knowledge (I may not know how to make maps but I know a good fun map when I see one.)

Your diagram didn't mean jack to me, since I have no idea how to read it. I'm not a mapper.

someguy_99

Sep 7, 2001
Canada
Visit site
I'm not either, and it made perfect sense to me. Did you not see the legend? And it seems you misunderstood me again. I said you don't absolutely have to put them in point form. Are you always rude, or is it just because I'm 12?

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Users can close their own threads.

I'm only rude when I get it first.

The legend didn't help. I still didn't get it.

This message is point form. Paragraphs are pointless right now.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by RamdoleKang
yeah, users can close their own threads, but it was someguy's thread & he wouldn't be screaming if he closed his own thread.

hmm, yeah that's right. What WAS I thinking? :D

Someguy, would you use some sense. The moderators at PU have their own forums to run, if they had to manage everybody else's too there would be no free time.

They run their forums, I'm pretty sure they don't close random threads.

[edit[ although if it was Postal, then runnnn...... :D [/edit]

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
Well why the hell don't you go ask him yourself? Better yet I'll link him to this thread, and HE can tell you he didn't do it. Maybe if he says he didn't, will ya shut up about this?

I am pretty damn sure he did not do it.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
joke, n. something said or done to provoke laughter.
According to this definition, your joke was ineffective.

Status
Not open for further replies.