Best Mapper Ever?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Whose the best?

• Cliffy B

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Shane Caudle

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Pancho

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Akuma

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • DavidM

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faceless

• Plutonic

• Other

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters

pepslet

Feb 7, 2000
Visit site
Personally, I don't think you can say who the best mapper is. At the most, I think you can say who you think the best mapper is in a certain part of mapping.

For example, 1 mapper might build maps with excellent flow with no ambience, while another mapper makes maps with enormous ambience in them, but crappy layout.

MachDelta

Haphazard Nobody
Apr 29, 2001
Canada
Visit site
You like that smell Rich? ;) *Sniff* Ahhh... fresh gasoline poured all over a virgin thread... nothing quite like it.
So, who has a match? :D

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
I cant believ you left out Cedric "Inoxx" Fiorentino!
Havent you heard about old time rome or greece, If someone made a great deed a long time ago, they were sooner or later made into a god..
I think this mapper is a fiting target for any godification... :D
Some of my friends think that he should be declared a genious...

Maybe big words, but yet, he have done some of the most popular maps bot for UT and Unreal (maybe other games too...)
Facing worlds is probably the first you come to think of.
And dont forget Bonuspack 4...
It's called "Inoxxpack"... 'nuf said...

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
well , they have made: -

CTF-Project X2 - if u havent heard of that
AS-Coldsteel/2 - huge, cool ending sequence
and loads of others i cant remember , but theyre mking another masterpiece at the moment, on an island , where u can drive vechiles around, not th mention the one that looks like its in hell , check their site.

the url is right , but wrong... if u remove the %20 from the end it works, i must have left a space when doing code. ill fix it now