Guns! Guns! Guns!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Ah! Greetings and salutations, my comrades! I was wondering if, perhaps, you might lend me some aid.

Currently, I'm in the process of making an Unreal SP Campaign. It's quite craptacular at the moment -more of a playable rough draft for a later project.

Firstly, does anyone know where I might be able to find weaponry for Unreal? I've tried all the links here at PlanetUnreal, to no avail... WoD seemed quite promising, but I am unable to download anything -I keep getting File Planet error messages.

I also looked for tutorials that might help me in the armament department, but found only two; a flamethrower tutorial and a shotgun tutorial. Neither one worked properly when finished (I do account for 'user error' in both situations, but to my credit, I followed the instructions to the letter).

And, of course, my own attempts at from-scratch weapon creation failed in general... although I did manage to cobble together a missile-spewing Flak Cannon that is horribly, horribly overpowered.

Any suggestions?