whats ucc notepad

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SW_siagon

Sep 26, 2001
usa
Visit site
The last time I was here about makeing new weapons one of you guys brought up ucc notepad. I would like to know what it is and were do I get it at.

thax

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
do a google search for 'Visual UCC++' or VUC++ will do. thats what you should get for coding. there is no uccnotepad, its just we use 'UCC' and 'Notepad' to make Unreal Scripts, unless you have discovered VUC++ or can tolerate the pain known as UED

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
Originally posted by Nuclear Fuzz Grunge
papapishu,
Hey! Are you the guy that keeps promoting UltraEdit? If so,...thanks. I downloaded a trial copy onto my computer, and it's incredible. How did you discover it?
It's a great NOOBIE toy. :D

i dont think Ultraedit has support for compiling within itself. VUC++ can run UCC in itself, making the logs show in this scrollable text box for you to review (as some problems dont register as an error/warning) and if it comes up with a critical error, it open the .uc in question, and goes to the line where the problem is, and even highlightes it. big time saver.