PuF 1v1 Tourney Round 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Pope

Jan 21, 2000
Visit site
Yaaaaaaay. Let's go, let's go.
No. Wait. Eeeeeeeeeek.
I'm up against the #1 spammer of this whole community. EVER.
Eeeeeeeek. Morety. Eeeeeeeeeeek.
He's clocked more than 8000 posts!!!

:D

I guess, I can find you in #lol on ETG?
I'm on #clanci btw.

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
Hmmm... something tells me I'm in trouble... ;)

However this always seems to be the case so I shouldn't be surprised.

SilentStrike... I'll see in #pufladder one of these nights. Then I'll deliver the biggest ass kicking you've ever seen... :D

Hopefully I'll be able to sit down afterwards ...

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
Syn, it's you and me again man! :) Let's rock and roll! I'll be online tonight, I have a 1vs1 at 8pm eastern or so, so just come in our channel irc.enterthegame.com #skullface and look for me.

I won't be on Wednesday night (celtics game) but I'll be on Thursday night as well.

Let's PLAY!!

-I_AM{skullface}

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Originally posted by I_AM{skullface}
Syn, it's you and me again man! :) Let's rock and roll! I'll be online tonight, I have a 1vs1 at 8pm eastern or so, so just come in our channel irc.enterthegame.com #skullface and look for me.

I won't be on Wednesday night (celtics game) but I'll be on Thursday night as well.

Let's PLAY!!

-I_AM{skullface}
damn you've already played Syn????screwed up!!!!ok new e-mail coming everyones way excuse moi error.

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
OK, OK!!
I'll get something going soon. I have to warn you. It may be tough this week-end. Tonight (friday) may be possible--- there is a small window of opportunity when i get home.. between 7 and 9pm est.
Saturday, i'm busy all day and sunday i may be recovering form saturday as well as celebrating my sis's b-day... Packed week-end.
Or, you can forfeit, and speed me along ;)

SilentStrike

Jun 18, 2000
Visit site
When does it end? I ordered replacement RAM for my computer, and should get it in a couple days, but I am not sure. I could play on a dormmate's computer if the deadline is soon.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
SS dealdine is in a week. So you shoulod be fine as long as you get done b4 next monday(the one after tommorow)