Ha Ha!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
A demonstrator's hair catches fire while buring a U.S. flag during a demonstration in the center of Peshawar, Pakistan, Monday Oct. 8, 2001. Demonstrators vented their anger over the U.S. and British military strikes in Afghanistan on Sunday. (AP Photo/Peter Dejong)
capt.1002558385pakistan_attacks_pes112.jpg

capt.1002558641pakistan_attacks_pes115.jpg

capt.1002558620pakistan_attacks_pes114.jpg

capt.1002558168pakistan_attacks_pes117.jpg

:p

and I feel no guilt for my schadenfruede.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
I don't care <i>what</i> you think about American policy, that was fuckin' hilarious... :lol:

&

&quot;Sp!ke&quot;

This is the moment where Mr Forrest Gump would have said:
"**** happens" :D

Dano3000

Apr 28, 2000
Hick part of Arizona
LOL LOL LOOL!
The american flag has just a bit of evil magic in it wouldn't you say? But its magic is for a good cause i guess, because nobody should burn down a flag..........its pointless, like saying, "Hahahaha, I burnt down your piece of flag, thats what you get, you stupid pieces of crap, now try and make another flag for christ sakes!!"

I feel sorry for the idiot..................NAH