Warhammer 40,000 mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
I am looking for people to help with a new mod that i am hoping to get under way very very soon. I need programers, moddlers, mappers and other people that can help with this mod.

This mod will be based around Warhammer 40,000 and will have the armies of the imperium (a couple of space marine chapters, vindicare assassin, and 1 imperial guardsman model) and the Dark Eldar (warriors, Incubi, Mandrakes, Witches, Warpbeasts and others). Although the Dark Eldar are debatable and i will change the armie with good enough reason given by people.

I canot pay any one for their help on this project, wich is one of the main reasons no one has wanted to help out yet. I am sorry that i canot offer anything for this... but for most people the chance to make their very own game should be enough to help em go... but alas this is not so... so i am begging you people to help me out here... you can be sure that i am 100% dedicated to this project as i have wanted to see a warhammer 40k mod on UT for ages and i have learnt mapping just for this ocasion and want to get onto modles soon... so help me create this mod so it is out sooner rather than later...

contact me at this icq number for more info or if you wanna help out... or even just send a reply to this msg!!! ICQ # 84813232
you can also contact me via email or msn mesenger.

I need 3-5 ppl minimum to help with this project... and there is no maximum of course . As soon as i get a couple of people and i know this project will be attempted, i will create a site with it's own forum...

i have asked games workshop for permision on this project and all that is needed for it not to be taken down is disclaimers... so that is all easy to do.. so we know that the project will not be endangered half way through...

please, please, please help... even if it is only one map or model that you contribute, it will be one more step to completion..

Thank you for taking time to read this post and i hope that you will help in this project...

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
i have seen all the models...
they are genestealer, space marine, and eldar wraithguard...

the thing with the eldar one is it is a seprate race to the one this game needs... see there are the eldar, and the dark eldar (the evil decendants)...

the existing space marine model is all well and good.. but needs to have the skins fixed up a bit and have new wepon suport and voices ect...

this is why i need modlers

Chester

Nov 18, 2000
Visit site
I have 0 experience but I,am learning to model, I have wanted to join a mod for a while now, I'am willing to help if you need it.

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
no website yet...

i am about to get started on it though... i thought i would wait till i got a few people then i could get started on the site...

I have already had an offer from an UT site to give me my own private forum for the mod... so i am going to snap that one up :)

the site will be coming soon.. but not yet...

i might get started by the end of this week :)

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
lol, ciced.

I agree, the website is far more important than actually doing work on the mod.

DrWinky

Lemoni

The Philosapher
Feb 17, 2001
members.lycos.co.uk
did u see the dire avangers and fire dragons.

i have an idea for models how about the new codex TAU i already made an alfa drone for ut but it neads skinning

do a serch forLEMONI

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
ummmm......
i guess my irony was lost on most people. Theres no need to make a website until the game is at least running, with something to show. And space monsters.

DrWinky

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
i have already emailed games workshop.. i am in the green... just as long as i add alot of disclaimers :)

this prject will go ahead as planed... and if they change their mind and want to close us down... then we will just close down.. these things happen sometimes... :)

just hope and prey that all will be well

trozza

Commander
Oct 1, 2001
Aussie Aussie Aussie
www.geocities.com
by the way lemoni... i need skins for dark eldar and imperial forces... not eldar and tau... although the new tau are REAL cool :)

the dark eldar models should look out standing when done with all their spikey bits and serated heads on em ect... very mean race... very cool looking :D

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
I'd prefer to work on a Necromunda mod, damn I loved that game :D

On the other hand, I just started mapping a month or so ago, so if you really need a hand I guess I could try and throw together a map or two :)