bye everyone

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

|pOt|fArMeRx

3rd degree CD burns
Jun 12, 2001
canada eh
http
Im going away..... to Ci... sorry i wont be back for quite a while, if at all....... might as well delete me

to puf, see ya guys, you all provided a smile when needed...

to the puf 1 on 1 tourney, sorry im out......

to the internet...... goodbye...

may all the roads you travel be straight and sunny

:( :( :( :( :(

ben harkins

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by little darlin
Where is Ci?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rolleyes:

Fine, sign me up for the idiots club then, I have no idea where "Ci" is.

_Zd_3s_

Regristered User
I looked it up with Babylon and Ci = Cote d'Ivoire or Ivory Coast. So farmerx is going to the Ivory Coast?
It also says Ci means "place" in Kurdish. So that would mean farmerx's just sayin he's going to "some place".

Both of these options seem very unlikely, though... :confused: :p

ben harkins

Mar 29, 2001
Visit site
I looked it up with Babylon and Ci = Cote d'Ivoire or Ivory Coast. So farmerx is going to the Ivory Coast?
It also says Ci means "place" in Kurdish. So that would mean farmerx's just sayin he's going to "some place".

Both of these options seem very unlikely, though...

I guess we should ask Clayeth. He is apparently very familiar with Cote d'Ivoire.:D

Deathbliss

UT Engineer
Apr 9, 2001
USA
www.planetunreal.com
Good luck farmerx!

I'm only starting to get to know who is all here, and I'm only starting to get to be everyone's pain in the backside. I don't think I've ever encountered you, I certainly don't know who you are and why you are leaving, but I wish you the best of luck and/or blessings on your jouney - bye man!

Yet another member in the community is gone, and fate looms nearer...
- Deathbliss