****ing skins!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Apoc_85

Sep 28, 2001
Dorset, England
www.hotmail.com
I have a really annoying problem. The Nali, The Nali warcow and skin for that other thing (Can't remember its name) don't work! I just get other skins instead when playing. :(

Is it a bug?

Do I have to unlock the skins ny finishing the game?

I'm kinda new to the forums so don't yell if I'm asking in the wrong place. Thanks.

:rolleyes:

Apoc_85

Sep 28, 2001
Dorset, England
www.hotmail.com
I thought that it might be that. No such luck though. I can get skins I've downloaded to work... Maximus, Tomb raider, e.t.c.

I can't work out what the problem is. Oh and the skin I couldn't remember the name of was Skaarj hybrid. I think they were in Unreal 1, but I don't know for sure because I don't own it. :rolleyes:

Let me repeat what doesn't work:
Nali Warcow
Skaarj Hybrid
Nali

All the human skins work though... possible racist undertones?
:D

Actually seriously... I just noticed how come there aren't any black men or women in UT? Or Asians... or anything except white people. I just realised that. Weird. Still not wanting to go to off topic can anyone solve my problem? Short of a massive download.

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
what actually happens when u play, do u get the correct mesh with a different texture than u want?
or do u get a different skin and model???

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
The reason the white people are only sued in UT is because the black people are too fast and hard to shoot, also being of value in other sports (witness boxingg or athletics) The arabs tend to shoot back too effectively, and the asians? who do ya think designed the damn robots?

In all seriousness tho, i think that designers often are reluctant to put other races in games for fear of either making them too xrap, and insulting someone, or just making them look ugly and wrong. The white man is allowed to look ugly, cause most of us are, and noone gets offended if were drawwn with big noses, big lips sticky out ears or really small dicks :)

DrWinky

Apoc_85

Sep 28, 2001
Dorset, England
www.hotmail.com
Well...

What happens?

The skins change from Skaarj hybrid to commando when I'm playing. They speak like skarrj act like skaarj and fight like skaarj but look like commandos. This pisses me off. ALL the other skins work... Male soldiers, female soldiers, Commados, Robots, downloaded ones... e.t.c.

Except the ones I mentioned earlier. :mad:

This is pissing annoying beacuse on levels where you fight skaaj only I always have to fight commandos. And I want to fight the Nali warcow!! :D

Any ideas? :(