Bots

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

vlosk

Feb 4, 2001
vlosk.unrealcenter.com
Got a quick question for you all:

We are making our ut content ready to be released, as we will soon be shifting the development gears to the newer engine; thus resources that would be poor at best in the ut version of the engine.

Thus, our projects have to use the UT material for the best effect, and though we have our own bot class, i would like to know how i can apply a wrapper to the bot system (ie have 'SynigenBot's, but applied over the UT bots; maintaining the model, skin, voice and the like, without having to specifically select a 'synigen bot' in the bot menu.) basically i am asking: "how can i implement a bot and carcass system, that uses the selected model, skin, voice, and works with a modified botclass, and thus applies the same model to the carcass as well?"

THanks for your help/

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
Not sure how to do this exactly, but you could have a info class with all the bots vars(default props) and it would store the ut bots setting(perhaps in a array) then place it in a newly made nine fires bot

vlosk

Feb 4, 2001
vlosk.unrealcenter.com
i was thinking of that...

what are the ut bot vars though? ie how do i read them and apply them to the Synigen bots as they are created in game? is there any way jsut to make the bot simply read off of the user amde bot list setup?