How popular is UT?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

I'll tell you how... I bought the game on Tuesday from CompUSA for $30.. today I go back to pick up a couple of copies for friends, and it's $49.99! I go over to EB, where I'd seen it for $35.. and it's not $45! Do you think they'd be jacking up the price on a game that wasn't selling?

I don't think so. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

GetFried!!!

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
Not really wanting to get into the whole Q3A vs UT thing, but what the hell I couldn't resist...
Last night I returned DF2 (worst game on the planet, BUGGY AS HELL, and only supports software mode. Hardware mode blows /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif ) to get UT. (I called EB the night before and told them I was bringing back DF2 and wanted to get UT. They only had one copy but because of the crap I put up with DF2 they agreed to hold that final copy for me). So anyway, I go into EB and proceed to drop off DF2. WHen I get too the counter there are 2 guys there returning Q3A for UT. Man I was so glad I reserved the LAST copy the store had. I bet if I wouldn't have gotten there they would have sold my copy. Anyway these 2 guys ended up getting there money back and went elsewhere (I assume) to hunt down UT. Pretty funny stuff. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif So there yah go Barcode, looks like Q3A may be dieing, albeit a slow and painful death. Heh /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

bullet2.gif

Chaos, Panic And Disorder...My Work Here Is Done.

EASY_Target

Nov 27, 1999
Visit site
Whan I logged on last night (friday) there were 1495 on line playing UT.

But even with all those players..most servers still had bots..

(((((((((*******BOTS SUCK GOATS ! *****))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.