Ahhh, a sad day indeed...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
I just realized that the Roadmap has been removed from the links above. I didn't even get to say goodbye. *sniff*

I remember, early on in our relationship, when the roadmap and I would walk along the beach. She would whisper silly nonsense like crosshairs into my ear. Then we would find a secluded spot and try to make little roadmap items.

I know the roadmap, ahem, got around. What are your fond memories of our departed friend?

A

-agunzagun-

The Road...wha? Oh, that thing that the veterans constantly told the st00pid n00bs to look at when they kept asking the same question/suggesting the same idea - over and over again? Yeah, I remember that thing, too. Ahhh... t00 bad, I guess :hmm:

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
No!! Has INF gone the way of Thir Riech and shifted from its publicly displayed plans to a top-secret-keep-us-in-the-dark so that other mods can't 'steal' our ideas!? NOO! :mad:

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
No...Everyone ELSE stole INF's roundbassed mode! We need to SUE THEM ALL!!!

Or, do what these guys did:

http://www.magnus-opus.com/

They copyrighted every telephone tone combination possible as their own "songs". Now, if companies want to use them, they have to pay for it!!! The INF team should do the same!