PDA

View Full Version : Any WoTers here?

Tetris L
3rd Oct 2001, 04:50 PM
How was it like to play Citadel? Strategies? What were the fun points and what were the flaws?

I'm asking because U2's XMP multiplayer mode is based on citadel.

Kail
4th Oct 2001, 03:54 AM
I suggest you head over to Inforgrames' Unreal 2 forum. There you'll find lot's of veteran WoT:ers.

I own WoT but I've never played it online so I have no idea about how Citadel works.

Tetris L
4th Oct 2001, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Kail
I suggest you head over to Inforgrames' Unreal 2 forum.
No, thanks. I'm totally fed up with the amopunt of stupidity on that forum currently and I'm not planning to go back there in the near time. Disclaimer: This statement is subject to change.
Plus, I've asked this exact same question over there a while back and got few replies, with none of them very detailed.

Kail
4th Oct 2001, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that the "stupidity factor" is much higher there than it is here.

grimstar
7th Oct 2001, 07:37 AM
What not buy the game and find out for your self ?

Tetris L
7th Oct 2001, 11:04 AM
Actually I've been looking around if I can find it for a very cheap price. But I couldn't. :hmm: And I can't be arsed to pay $20 just to have a quick look at Citadel. I'm afraight that's all I would do. WoT is pretty dead; I don't think I'd get any deeper into the game.

Unfortunatly the demo that you can d/l from the web, doesn't have Citadel. :(

TwoHardCore
23rd Oct 2001, 03:44 PM
Citadel is pretty cool, and WoT rocked hard!!!! but sadly no-one plays it anymore....actually there never really was a huge on-line following for the game :(

It was actually one of my favorite games all time until I finished it and didn't get a final scene or anything :(.