Help Me Please!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

fart2000

did i do that?
Aug 28, 2001
front row center
Visit site
I've done the search on the forums. I've searched the mIRC website. And now I come to you (most knowledgeable brain trust). I am having trouble logging on irc from UT. Currently I am in a clan #M&CT (also our channel). Everytime I log on It doesn't show me any other members that are logged on (even though i know they're there, cuz we icq each other). However, they DO see me as being logged on. When I try to type something mIRC just tells me that I'm not logged onto a channel. I'm relatively new to irc, so I would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks;)

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
The irc chat in UT doesn't like all characters.
I don't know if it's your channelname or your nickname.
If other can login to your channel from UT then it's probably your nickname. Try to change or remove some of the special characters if you are using any.