The Boston Red Sox

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
I'm not into baseball (I'm Dutch.. I'm into soccer;)), but can anyone tell me about the Boston Red Sox team? Are they anyone good? How are they doing this season?
A friend of mine in Boston is a Red Sox fan, you see.. I wanna know wether he's nuts or not. :)

Last edited:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Your friend could potentially be insane...there's actually more than one way he could be insane.

1. He could be delirious, i.e. he could have great grand delusions of grandeur. Specifically, he could imagine that the Red Sox are the greatest Major League Baseball team and that they should automatically win the World Series every year, regardless of the other teams.

2. He could have chronic selective hearing, only listening to the good things about the Red Sox, which are few and far between these days.

There are many other ways he could be insane, but he could also be realistic and a true Boston sports fan; he could have delusions of grandeur if he wanted, but when the playoffs roll around and his team isn't in there, he becomes Jack's complete lack of surprise.