maybe they should sue em ;)

IntRed
29th Sep 2001, 12:09 PM
k, well i think the admins should do that
they will show it on monday 19.30
for all you belgians out there

NeoNite
29th Sep 2001, 01:55 PM
Are you sure it's not the unreal2 technology test or a some screenshots..eh..
alpha? :confused: Sue 'em! :p
(Just like Machismo said :D)

Tetris L
29th Sep 2001, 03:12 PM
Trying to translate it (I'm german, not belian.), the text says:

Exclusive alphatest of Unreal 2!

We could hardly believe it ourselves, but we will be the first to get our hands on Unreal 2; the game that is number 1 in the shooter world that it's released for. We're talking about an alpha version here, that means the game is not in the testing stage yet. A lot of things can still change about the game, especially the little details. But we can tell you that we havn't closed an eye and that Unreal II is unbelievable addictive.

Gamepower have a real world premiere in their hands! Watch Gamepower this Monday for an extended preview.

This sounds like the leak. :hmm:

Machismo
29th Sep 2001, 04:46 PM
Hey -The-Tetris-L- i hope you posted this on the INA forums. this **** is serious, i hope Robert Grant is on it.

sue em and ban em :mad:

:rolleyes:

Daedalus
29th Sep 2001, 05:49 PM
wow they had the guts to say that it was an alpha version?? And that it wasn't in test stages? I strongly doubt Epic/Legend/Infogrames is aware of this...hmm...what's CliffyB's email address?? :D

ilkman
29th Sep 2001, 09:19 PM
Followed the link and couldn't find it. Maybe they removed it, or maybe I couldn't find it cause it's not in english.
Either way, sue em!:mad:

Tetris L
30th Sep 2001, 02:26 AM
It's still there. We can't link to it directly because that site is all flash. Like Stryker said, in the menu on the left, go to "Gamepower".

No, I won't post about this on the official forum. Anybody feel free to mail Grant Roberts about it: groberts@legendent.com

Prophetus
1st Oct 2001, 09:21 AM
Expect legal actions.

*you didn't hear that from me:)*

IntRed
1st Oct 2001, 03:34 PM
nope, they didn't show it
but, they did show however a 15 second commercial where we could see some footage of the alpha, so i don't know what will follow next

Daedalus
3rd Oct 2001, 12:31 PM
I really hope epic finds out, I hope they nail the suckers who said they were going to show it! It was prolly the illegal demo that was circulating around for a while, well, I don't thnk gamepower is going to be around much longer...hehe:)