am i an angry person?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

is phil angry?

• yes, phil your a bad bad man

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • no, you just know whats good for people even if they don't

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
([muTTs]Surebrec): if i ever commit suicide, im gonna leave a post on the f0s saying phil drove me to it, then youll feel guilty
: no i wont
([muTTs]Surebrec): then youre a heartless bastard
: you make your own choices in life

edit: this avatar makes you wana :rolleyes: alot, its funny

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
I think you're missing something, war-ped. It went like this.

<[muTTs]Surebrec> if i ever commit suicide, im gonna leave a post on the f0s saying phil drove me to it, then youll feel guilty
<|phil|> no i wont
<[muTTs]Surebrec> then youre a heartless bastard
<|phil|> you make your own choices in life

Question: Why was |phil| removed from each of those lines?

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
well you'r not an angry person, though you do tend to get pissed of a lot, perhaps you should think of other people's feelings more, i'm sure people will like you more if you do.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
You don't seem like an angry person, you just often seem to have different views to other people, which can lead to people getting angry and you in return etc.

And what is goin on there with surebrec??? How the hell can you get someone to threaten suicide over irc?!?!? :hmm: