View Full Version : Ban barcode loser
BoBVila ]|[ Arena
3rd Dec 1999, 04:02 PM
Right away. He makes the Quake community look like a bunch of sorry idiots.
3rd Dec 1999, 04:10 PM
I second the motion.
3rd Dec 1999, 04:32 PM
He's certainly not much of an ambassador for Quake3, huh? I say go play your precious Q3, barcode. If it's so good, why are you here?
"It's 'Thrakkorzog'! With a 'K'!"
3rd Dec 1999, 05:17 PM
I third the motion.
3rd Dec 1999, 05:26 PM
Makes them look like idiots? I thought they were that way already. /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
3rd Dec 1999, 05:41 PM
Make it a forth..I thought this was a UT forum..not a bickering one...this guy and posts about him (including mine) are wasting space and distracting from the topic here...Lets play some UT and solve any probs that arise..because you know he is going to keep his mouth shut when all the bugs in Q3 are found..and there will be..because humans made the game just like all the rest of the software in the world....End of rant /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
The more I learn...the more I realize I don't know $#!%
3rd Dec 1999, 05:54 PM
Burn him! BUUUUURN HIM!
3rd Dec 1999, 05:58 PM
- No more silly messages from a 12yr old who doesn't understand syntax/grammer.
- Forum posters won't have to try to type his userid.
- We'll have ripped his security blanket from him. It is pretty obvious he's here for attention.
- He'll add another bar, and come back as a longer barcode.
- We'd be cutting off his attention mechanism. "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to the dark side of the force." i.e. we could be doing more harm than good.
- No more silly posts to read and laugh at.
So we either kick a 12yr old "squa in the nuts", or we let him babble on incoherently. Which is worse?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.