mutator idea: humiliate teamkillers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
I was making a few new camos earlier just out of boredom... and I had a thought, make a mutator that replaces someone's skin after a number of teamkills with this one:

:D :D :D

Zach10k

The AeroMaggot
Apr 6, 2001
NY
Visit site
Or send him up into the air, and make him float slowly around... then everybody could use him for target practice. Damn Tks!

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Completly stupid but very funny idea. The pink bunny version is better IMHO.

But this kind of mutator is good only for private lan party, it doesn't suit the realism goal of INF.. ;)

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
OMG I haven't laughed like that in a while.

I wonder if it would work :D
Give them a skin where they're all bright and pink and stuff, and then force them to be paraded in the open for 30 seconds, with big words flashing when you put your gun in the general direction.. "TEAM KILLER! TEAM KILLER".. there should also be a special compass which leads you to the guy. :D

Mike

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
And merry-go-round music which plays where they ar so you know you're close.. "do do dodododo do do".. "Follow the music!".. "You can run, but you can't hide!"

:D

Okay, enough of that.. I just shown this thread to Warren.. he says he'd love to see it as a mutator.. so someone put their skills to good use!

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
LOL
LP's idea is great.
and he'd be no longer in any team so everyone can kill him.
better yet, make it an objective to kill him.

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Yes, hunt the TK, have him spawn on some random pathnode. With a chance of them spawning a few feet above the ground if possible, so they lose health and make a noise.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by the vrrc
Yes, hunt the TK, have him spawn on some random pathnode. With a chance of them spawning a few feet above the ground if possible, so they lose health and make a noise.

Killer flatulence?