Need Help. Can't remember single player mod name.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AbsolUT

Sep 5, 2000
Hey everyone, I download a mod about a month ago and since then lost all data on my hard drive. The mod was a single player mod with Unreal monsters in it. It also came with a bunch of new maps. Does anyone know the name of this mod?

Thanks AbsolUT

Buscemi

Lost and cannot be found
May 1, 2001
Far away from here
www.zombo.com
Well he says singleplayer mod, and MH is not a SP mod.

What it could be:
Legacy (see review @ Modsquad)
Final Worlds (the link to the site I had didn't work anymore, but I found the mod browsing through the Fileplanet UT section)
What's the name of the SP mod Team Vortex is working on again?

Metakill

Inhumane
Feb 18, 2000
Redwood City, CA USA
You CAN play MH in SP too, though the bots still need work (getting better though: they still shoot you by mistake and get in the way, but now they can accomplish the objectives.)

UnrealGrrl

Enemy flag carrier is Her!
Jun 16, 2000
www.unrealgrrl.com
speakin of which, wow i havent played tallyho in a long time, thats a wylde mod that can be alotta fun... specially if you are into some occasional chaos :)