New Radeon Drivers :)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TwoHardCore

Feb 1, 2000
Calgary, Canada
a little OT, but ATi has released some new drivers for the Radeon cards. These are actually drivers for the new 7500 and 8500 cards, but are also for the current gen cards...I guess you could say these are the 'unified' drivers that we've been waiting for.

Ppl are saying the OGL speed is much better and that the 2d is improved. I didn't notice any improvement in 2d quality, and I haven't checked any OGL games yet, I'll try Alice later. I can say that in UT using D3D, these drivers gave me about 9 fps more than the previous beta drivers on the cityintro. I haven't done any more testing, but from what I read on the Rage forums, these are a solid set to get.

get the newest drivers from the front page of www.rage3d.com