Any one have a Costco membership?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
MMMMmmmmm................if you dont you better get one NOW MMMMMmmmmmmmm..............but I dont know where there located (im in washington) but I dont know how far they go but I just bought some kirkland terioky chicken made some rice and MMMMMMmmmmm..........and that has got to be one of the best meals ever.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Not only that, but according to their return policy, you can return anything with a receipt at any time... see if you can "re-bag" it for them and take it back! :D Keep your receipts, kiddies!

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
yeah, i have a costo pretty close to me, i live in washinton too. Since they sell in bulk, you get 20 batteries instead of 4, which i think is pretty cool, and instead of buying 1 bag of chips, you get 2 extra large bags for the same price. Its pretty sweet

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
over on the "east side" :D

Eastern washingon, East wenatchee. Phierce lives in the same town. Then that wacko Flare123 lives in seattle but hes banned, oh well, then im not sure about anybody else that lives in washington that im not sure about

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
My sister went down there sometime over the summer and I think she had fun but she siad it was really hot and I hate heat im kinda nocturnal Im on puff till like 5 in the morning (on weekends damn school)

afkik

Dec 23, 2000
Munich
Visit site
yeah it gets really hot here in the summer, and very cold in the winter. Oh well, you get used to the dramatic change in the weather.

Phierce

Feb 11, 2001
WA, USA
Originally posted by afkik123
yeah it gets really hot here in the summer, and very cold in the winter. Oh well, you get used to the dramatic change in the weather.

Yeah that is crazy.

Map-O-Matic: You should come down here for Apple Blossom :D

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Hell yes! my dad is assistant manager at a Costco! (somewhere in California but im not telling where)