Eavy Server Browser

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Could somebody please attach the eavy server browser. The Link on Eavy's site is down, File planet doesn't have it and forum searches get me broken links and/or missing attachemnts:(
Thanks.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Right away, sir!

This is one utility nobody should be without. And I think it's "Easy" server browser.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Thx PCB you're a life saver:)
FYI It is indeed Eavy ...eavy being the name/nick of the person who created it.
Once again thx bro.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
LOL, I've read that several times and always gotten "easyserverbrowser"....look, the file is even called "eavy". Wow. Another example of looking but not seeing.

Nugler

Apr 16, 2000
Indiana
Visit site
Not an external browser, it just speeds up the existing one. Just click on the game type and the entire list will pop up in less than half the time.

Stosh

A legend in his own mind
Feb 9, 2000
Southern MD, US
clanci.xgshosting.com
What it does is simple!

When you do a refresh all servers in CTF. (In out of the box UT) It actually refreshes all game type servers, which is why it takes so long. Eavy just parses it, so when u refresh CTF, it refreshes CTF only .

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
There's no reason that anyone should not have Eavy's enhancement for their UT server browser. It's insanely fast, and should have been the way Epic implemented it from the start.