Anyone know of a good skin converter???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Silverbullet

Female Commando
Sep 13, 2001
England
www.mediaminer.org
Hi all I'm wondering if anyony can help me.

I have quake 3 mod skins but would like to convert them in to unreal tournament skins.

Dose anyone know of a really good converter that works or have made one and have a link so i can down load it?

If not do you know any way I reformat the skins to match ether useing the unreal tournament editor or some other way?

Silver

Machismo

Up The Irons
Jul 21, 2001
MaidenHead
cloud.prohosting.com
Originally posted by Silverbullet
Hi all I'm wondering if anyony can help me.

I have quake 3 mod skins but would like to convert them in to unreal tournament skins.

Dose anyone know of a really good converter that works or have made one and have a link so i can down load it?

If not do you know any way I reformat the skins to match ether useing the unreal tournament editor or some other way?

Silver

welcome to the community Silverbullet :).

why dont u try the q here. those ppl would probably know for sure :).

Good Luck.