Get your ass in here!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
The human brain programs itself via pattern recognition.

The first pattern we learn is that of a human face.

This is just our early programming coloring our perception.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
Oh yeah Zundy? Then why is it that when I look in clouds I see butts, not faces?

Huh? Answer that one Dr. Zundfolge.

On a serious note, if not a coincidence, what do you think the nature of that cloud "face" is Aeris?

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
C: I've talked to Cerebus many times in the past too. I've also talked to Odin, via FF games.

VrrC: Jeez, the devil must be behind this whole accident then. :rolleyes: I once saw in a fireworks display in the smoke a huge knight. So? Does that mena that a ghoast was present.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
You would like to believe it is what? I'm not trying to be rude man, I'm just curious. I'm am not trying to poke fun at your beliefs either, I'm just wondering what they are. Do you think it's God's face? Satan's? Bin Laden's?

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Perhaps someone/somthing tryin to show some form of emotion. I dont know, but I like to belive tha divine afterlife an sh<b></b>it like tha. Angels an spirits...etc..

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
I've seen TONS of those pictures. Then, for many I found the real versions...some of those pics >have< been edited. I'm not saying that one in particular, but some have. And it's just like seeing things in the cloud. I could probably find a cloud with two people have teh buttsex0r if I wanted to try hard enough.

Originally posted by Zundfolge
The human brain programs itself via pattern recognition.

The first pattern we learn is that of a human face.

This is just our early programming coloring our perception.

exactly!
icon14.gif

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
I see the face of Jesus in my toilet bowl. He tells me to burn things.

:Poop:

-Keiichi

Last edited: