Anarchy Online

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
7 day free play trial was released (first MMORPG I've known to do this). I suggest you download it now and give it a whirl. (Even if it's only to take advantage of the great .wavs of the music and sounds it comes with :D )

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
I'm addicted to this game. I play it all the time over my friend's house. I have a level 5-7 (forget what exactly) Agent for the big bad corporation. She coming along quite nicely. I live in the Rome: blue.

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Hehe...my apartment is right in front of the right ramp

I hope they dont put in the code where weapons cant be used if your skill is below it's skill -- the only way I'm staying alive now is because some faction mates buffed me up one day so I could equip a decent weapon

BTW:
I am LifesBane and Lunaria

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
my user name is Coffina (i might change it eventually though) and i haven't played in a few weeks but i'll probably spend some solid time doing it pretty soon. I've already got some decent EQ and a nice trench coat or two:) I've been built from the ground up.

9-19-01.gif

*ahem*

LifesBane(4Corners)

Sep 27, 1999
come.to
Hehe....as faction uniform policy, when I'm in public I have to wear an Aquaan Trenchcoat (9,999 at your local Miir). I too hope to get more time to play it, soon.

Dracil

First Poster of new INF forums
Jan 14, 2000
Taiwan, now in UC Berkeley
PHATCAT!!!!!!!! Alrightie, where can I download Ragnarok online? The link on their server's down...... you wouldn't happen to still have the installation program on your HD would you? :D

I like all these Korean MMORPGs, like Elemental Saga, Redmoon. Reminds me of being back in Asia.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Being an agent I'm planning on playing both sides for what they're worth and getting lotsa cool stuff. I have a company trench.. but it doesn't look as cool as the other one i have. i just want a plain black one at some point. Agents are great. I'm only like level 7 or 8 and i do the damage of some level 11 players. I can do 17-30 damage on occasion (actually most of the time):D

so anyway. it'd be cool if we could all team up sometime. i know bane and i live in the same city and distrect and highrise so maybe he and i could do some multiplayer missions sometime.