i need some help on how to do this. PLEASE help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tellychubby

the fastest fat man in england
Sep 9, 2001
endland
Visit site
hello. i`m need help... i`m a great fan of the poxy mines (smiles;)
and i was woundering if i could mess about with them and make it look like you are chucking somthing else instead of smilys.. i was thinking of chucking haggis, or scotch eggs.

also how do u make new guns caus i have a good idea for a funny gun( well its not a gun) anyway if any one can help then please can u help me.

also anyone with icq who can help me can contact me on 93633000
or u can just say hi if u want

lemon i`m working on bunker textures for u

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
It shouldn't be too hard. Just make a Proxy Mine (projectile) that is the same as what it already is, but tweak the code and the properties to account for the fact that you're using a different model.

Then create a new kind of Proxy Mine (weapon), and set it to use your different kind of Proxy Mine (projectile) as its projectile. You'll want to make a new model for it too, and it will be one that resembles the projectile's model.