How to tell if you're 1337

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

How do you tell if you're 1337?

• You absolutely know for sure there is no redeemer on November...or is there?

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • You don't get lost on Face

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You know that no matter how much you try you can't switch weapons on instagib

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You can definitely tell the difference between Red and Blue teams, even though you forget which team

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • You participate in official polls that confirm your 1337 status

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mobace

rimmerlike :(
Originally posted by the poll maker person You can definitely tell the difference between Red and Blue teams, even though you forget which team you're on sometimes

what kind of dumbarse would make that kind of mistake????

Originally posted by [RSU]MoBAcE|PuF
yeah similar thing happened to me at praccy the other day... i kept running over the blue flag while on O and i couldn't pick it up! i was like: wot the fok! wot the hell! i cant pick up the flag.

then clanmate on opposing team walked up and notified me that i was on blue team.

DOH :D

:rolleyes:

oh yeah.... well I am on ARSU - thats 'arse'u

Gamma_Sword

Terrible, Terrible Damage!
Feb 12, 2001
Not There
YUO WANA KNWO KEWL REOL 1337NES?!?!?!

I MA TEH 1337X0R CUZ I CNA RESPWN LIEK THER SI NO END!!!!1111

:D

In reality, I'm not that 1337 :)

T

Terminal {DTH}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by the poll maker person You can definitely tell the difference between Red and Blue teams, even though you forget which team you're on sometimes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot of people actually. i can get pretty intense, espcially if one is used to Dm then goes to a teamplay game. im not ashamed to say IVE made that mistake many times.
so "up your hose with a rubber nose" pal! :p :D

mobace

rimmerlike :(
Originally posted by Terminal {DTH}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a lot of people actually. i can get pretty intense, espcially if one is used to Dm then goes to a teamplay game. im not ashamed to say IVE made that mistake many times.
so "up your hose with a rubber nose" pal! :p :D

yes, myself included... that's why i included a quote of mine from a previous post :rolleyes:

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
/me suspicously glances around, and slightly raises the hand.

Happend often after a team change. One cause I hate to switch sides in clan games. If I play blue I don't think "There is the enemy, kill him!", I think "There is a red guy, kill him".
So if we change maps for symmetry reasons, or on pubs to even teams or team up, I'm sometimes rather confuzzled for the first minutes :rolleyes:

Oh and you should add:
"It never happened, that you went into the enemy base, heroically dodge enemy bullets, and pass whole defending armies on the way out, only to arrive at your base, and notice you don't have the flag, cause you didn't look it that flashing yellow "You've got the flag, return to base" in the heat of the battle" :)

fart2000

did i do that?
Aug 28, 2001
front row center
Visit site
funny

Originally posted by I_AM{skullface}
Bah, I knew I was 1337 when I saw a shock combo and typed in the public server "what was that explosion? did anyone else see that?"

Yeah. me. 1337.

-I_AM{skullface}

that's too funny!

btw, what was the explosion? hehehe:D

fart2000

did i do that?
Aug 28, 2001
front row center
Visit site
It happens

Originally posted by 8-4-7-2

/me suspicously glances around, and slightly raises the hand.

Happend often after a team change. One cause I hate to switch sides in clan games. If I play blue I don't think "There is the enemy, kill him!", I think "There is a red guy, kill him".
So if we change maps for symmetry reasons, or on pubs to even teams or team up, I'm sometimes rather confuzzled for the first minutes :rolleyes:

Oh and you should add:
"It never happened, that you went into the enemy base, heroically dodge enemy bullets, and pass whole defending armies on the way out, only to arrive at your base, and notice you don't have the flag, cause you didn't look it that flashing yellow "You've got the flag, return to base" in the heat of the battle" :)

Many a time have i run an entire map dodging and jumping like a blazing idiot, thinking that I have the flag and that i'm awesome only to realize after i get back to my side that i'm missing something....Oh yeah, THE FLAG!

Damn I'm a mO sometimes.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD

:rolleyes:

oh yeah.... well I am on ARSU - thats 'arse'u

How about entering a CTF game thats already ongoing and see someone with a flag run. I started shooting didn't realize same team until I knocked him into Lava (CTf-Lava Giant). OOPS so Sorry. :(

T

Terminal {DTH}

yes, myself included... that's why i included a quote of mine from a previous post :rolleyes:

woops. :p missed that somehow. :D sorry.

_Zd_Ringi_

Rorschach alike
Sep 14, 2000
De Achterhoek
I don't think it's weird. I often play on pubs and when a new map pops up. I run off shooting ppl (DOM) and only realize after someone taunts me that I changed from red to blue :/