URL's to INF's growing community of mutators?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dupre

Code Pimp
May 8, 2000
www.geocities.com
Here's a suggestion that's not quite part of the mod. I think it'd be nice to have a section on the INF website for the new growing community of mutators being done by INF fans. Some of them are quite interesting and fun, but I hate scouring through the forums looking for the links to their latest work. And unless people keep bumping those threads up, people may miss an update by the author. Soooooooo.. what do you think?

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
I think that would be way cool. Since INFRadio lost it's spot, a spot in now open. UserMods or something like that. Great idea Dupre.
Jaymian

BrownCow

I Heart Gnat.
Jun 18, 2000
I have a webserver that runs a scripting language called WebCatelog.

If someone wanted to build the site, i can host it. I was going to do this but i have little free time as it is. Also has as much harddrive space as i need to use.

Anyone interested let me know.

<a href="mailto:adam@swarming.net">email me</a>

Los Pescados

Infiltration Team Member
Nov 3, 2000
Surrey, BC, Canada
I love the idea. Some time ago I had thought of doing just that, when some mutators came out, I don't remember the name of them. Anyhoo, if authors wanna start sending me their mutators and stuff, that'd be totally cool. :)

Mike

CyanideTriscuit

UScript hack
Jun 25, 2001
The Triscuit Zone
Visit site
I have a website (click my sig), but it's just my stuff and isn't that well laid out. A central mutator review/hosting site would be a good idea.

EDIT: speaking of hosting, I need someone to host my sig. All of my normal hosts are down or don't allow off-site linking. :(

Last edited:

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
Done!
When I get a new ver of the mutty ready for online consumption, I am sendin' one your (Pescados) way.
I just hope I know what the hell I am doing, and not forget something important. I'd hate to see it die in an emmbarrasing review :D

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Excellent idea. I'll readily voulenteer my own mutators for this project.

I guess I could also spare a meg or two of server space for mirroring mutators outside
satan.gif
FilePlanet
satan.gif
. My ISP (Tiscali) has a fast server without referring restrictions or compulsory advertisements of any kind.

BTW, Pescados; would you prefer to have the mutators mailed to you, or would it be easier just to send you the URLs?