This is kinda cool

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Rahhh! after blowin the aircraft up 3 times (I kept tryin cauz I saw Harrison Ford do it in some film with weed, so I though he cant be wrong! He was..) an wonderin what tha fu*k was soo good about this site. I managed to complete the tasks with 30% energy left! Diddnt even eat ma choc bar!

the vrrc

noexistant user
Jun 16, 2001
Visit site
Just take no items and keep walking foward. You win without losing much health. Does that mean I should do that in real life too?

Aeris

K.O.S (Determination)
Aug 9, 2001
Basking in African sun
Nahh, youd die for sure, I had to shelter 3 times and rest once in the forrest in tha game. You certainly die if you juss kept going in r/l. Probably not be able to move because you were so exhausted then die of hypothermia

&

"Sp!ke"

THIS is cool, the new Lamborghini...
38178.jpg

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by "Sp!ke"
THIS is cool, the new Lamborghini...
38178.jpg

Hummm. I like it mushc more than a survival guide !

Hey Zund What abou that: A full set of .40sw guns or thi new jewel ?

&

"Sp!ke"

errr, exactly why would you crash it into the Andies?

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
uhhhh, Sp!ke, when making an emergency landing, it's kind of hard to fly a plane out of a mountain range to find a better landing location. You just kind of loose control and crash.

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
well, i would. think about it, the airplane is prolly the most shelter you will find in the andes. if the engine fuel ignites, well, it'l be balmy outside rather than freezing.