links dont work? gamespy sucks

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gorthaur

Sep 16, 2001
www.angelfire.com
NALICITY has gone down the drain-the last few days i haven't been able to get maps. this page doesn not exist just shows after going through several gamespy windows. gamespy is crap, you have to go through 5 steps just to get a file, and half the time you have to wait in line and look at their stupid ads about personal servers. I dont know why the hell someone would pay to download stuff from gamespy, all it gets us is advertisements and more bs. and why did planet unreal close a few days ago? if i want to hear about bad things happening i can turn on the news, i dont want to hear some idiot's ramblings about throwing in the towel. If you shut down every time after something bad happened you would never be open, luckily though you just care about the ones being reported on the news 24 hours a day. Instead of closing you could have opened something new. Also that 14 year old hacker wannabe makes me laugh. I always laugh at the people who use computer nerd 3b0nics, they are jackasses. I used to like nalicity. oh well