PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

Voyd
30th Nov 1999, 03:13 PM
1. how do u get the secret door to open to the shield belt in Zeto?

2. how do u get the lift to come down and go up to the mast to get the Redeemer in KGalleon?

L_S
30th Nov 1999, 04:26 PM
One answer.

For the redeemer in galleon, shoot the lantern attached to the mast right above the jumpboots.

http://www.planetunreal.com/images/bullet2.gif
You got a problem with what I gotta say? Click here please. (http://members.xoom.com/longshaft/biteme.htm)

jenny?
5th Sep 2000, 12:40 PM
whatta noob :o

Tetris L
5th Sep 2000, 12:47 PM
For the SB door in Zeto, stand in front of the door, turn 90 to the right, run all the way to that wall and bump into a light pannel low on the wall.

I hope that makes sense.

jenny?
5th Sep 2000, 12:49 PM
i only bumped this thread because it was from november of 99.. i think he knows where it is by now ;)

but he's still a noob. :o

Troll|PuF
5th Sep 2000, 12:50 PM
HAHhahaHAhaha!!

I think this thread should be renamed to
"Before They Were L33t"

;)

Tetris L
5th Sep 2000, 01:01 PM
ROFL

Jenny, j00 bastard. Made me look like an idiot. You *knew* I would answer it.

HuFlungDung
5th Sep 2000, 01:16 PM
Thanks Cleaner ( and Jenny), I wanted to know the answer to that!

Boom
5th Sep 2000, 01:25 PM
he he he he.

Poor Cleaner. That's what you get for being a nice helpful guy. That'll teach ya!

BTW, how do you get the redeemer in November? ;)

~Cobra~
5th Sep 2000, 04:57 PM
since when there was a redeemer in november?

~Cobra~
5th Sep 2000, 05:09 PM
ok.... i'm stoopid plz forgive me....

/me slaps himself in the forehead...

hobart_paving
5th Sep 2000, 05:23 PM
like diogenes with his lamp i wander the ut forums looking for someone who can answer my one map question:

how do you let the monsters out on skaarj outpost?!?!?!

i've seen it, soul-crusher has seen it, we know it can be done. can someone please tell me how? pretty please?

:D

Temporary Account
6th Sep 2000, 03:21 AM
I think the only way to do it is to lure them out. If you toss your t/l in the hall, then drop down in there and t/l back out, they'll notice you and run over. Peek over the edge and if one is in the whole, he'll try to jump out. Back away and he may just pop out. Only way I've gotten them out. And I also examined the map in the editor, and there's basically no way the elevator can go down. Lay off the crack, hobart ;)