********Mouse Lag********

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Supereye

Mar 25, 2000
I just recently upgraded my graphics card to a Geforce 2 Ultra, and when I finally get all my stuff set up right, I go into UT and try to play, but I have mouse lag. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix this. If anyone out there has had similar problems, or who has found a fix for it, please drop a line.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
well, fi you're in 16-bit color and getting mouse lag, then it is what DeaJae said, but if you're running in 32-bit and gettin mouse lag, you have a VIA mobo, and haven't updated your 4-in-1's, that is the problem, had the same problem, updated to the 432 4-in-1s and now UT works in D3D like a charm, also, if nothing helps, screw D3D go to http://unreal.epicgames.com and download Vogel's OGL driver, cuz it kicks major ass