Brightness lock @ UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

|N|SP

Sep 13, 2001
www.necromancersclan.com
Hi ! yesterday i did a format, and i saved the files user.ini, unrealtournament.ini and opengldrv.ini from my UT system directory. ok just fine. but now i cant change my brightness !!! my brightness is at 1 and it does not changes, not in the bar, not on preferences and not even editing unrealtournament.ini . my files are not write protected, and i cant play with brightness 1 ! btw, i use opengl and not D3D. can you help me ?

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
It could help if you tell us what system you have.
Videocard, operating system, version of UT.
You can also sut and paste the [OpenGLDrv.OpenGLRenderDevice] - section from your ut.ini, so maybe some OpenGL guru can help you.

Syri

Who are you calling short?
Aug 18, 2000
Nottingham, England
there's a new opengl driver that was released for UT to allow brightness to be changed, my guess is that you had this before. the file is opengldrv.dll