PDA

View Full Version : It is true the redeamer can be shot down!!!

[OF]candyman
29th Nov 1999, 05:01 PM
I was playing my boy on a lan and he was flying that dreaded redeamer around looking for me..dam he spotted me..I had the sniper rifle...One shot and bam down that bad a$$ goes /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif No $hit one shot /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif It was amazing and he was quite ticked at my accomplishment...One more notch to put in my rifle stock /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Spaceman
29th Nov 1999, 05:04 PM
CliffyB mentioned that using the minigun you can destroy the redeemer. I have not done it yet though, good to see someone else has. Congrats you are now a l33t UT'er. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Spaceman (edited 11-29-1999).]

[OF]candyman
29th Nov 1999, 05:20 PM
Actually it just exploded it did not go down..It just sounded better that way /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif We were playing the cityintro map..(it was converted into a deathmatch map) if you have not downloaded it get it it is a great map..I was sniping from the roof hehehe!!!!!

qwerty
29th Nov 1999, 05:52 PM
Up with the CandyMan!
Show those lamers who is boss!
And,BTW,Pulse Gun would prolly be more feasible than the Minigun,due to the extra damage.

http://www.planetunreal.com/images/bullet2.gif
sigs are for lamers.

DeathMachine[DER]
29th Nov 1999, 06:06 PM
I've shot it a few times, mostly on Phobos(twice) where its on the little peninsula a guy fired it straight at me and I was shooting it with the Enforcer. It blows up in a little explosion not the big one. I also got one with the pulse beam when I saw it flying around. The times on Phobos Moon the guy died, I don't know if it was because I blew it up right next to him or if you blow up the missle you killed the shooter?

UpYours
29th Nov 1999, 07:01 PM
Of course an Of'r would figure that out....that and any other angles....lol....never seen a group of guys so witty as to figure out every angle and crook in any map....
OF kicks *** !! /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif

Voyd
29th Nov 1999, 08:57 PM
lets just say that if u use the redeemer correctly nobody should have the chance to shoot it down /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif