!!help!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phillys

Continuing the Legacy....
Aug 31, 2001
Home @ Malaysia
www.youth-fellowship.vze.com
Hi guys! I suppose you have read my sig and it says that my latest mutator is Sneak. Yes, that right! But I encountered on MAJOR problem! I cant compile all my scripts into .u files because UED2.0 would hang each time I press the compile all button. Please help me guys, as I cant wait to try out my mutator....

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I'm new at this Unreal scripting but... :)
Don't use UnrealED to do your scripting. Export everything to uc files and then you can compile then by doing:
UCC make

In order to get your scripts to compile though you will need to add the package names to the unrealtournament.ini file under the packages list. You also need to remove any previously compiled scripts that you have edited since it will only compile missing packages.

Visit the editing forum though and read the FAQ.