Milkshake 3d

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tellychubby

the fastest fat man in england
Sep 9, 2001
endland
Visit site
i have downloaded milk shake from a web site. and its a 30 day tril thing. is there a way that u can stop it with a patch or anything...if u know it could u please tell me :shock:

The ultimate novice

It's MY island!
Feb 14, 2001
Gator Country
Visit site
:stick:
BAD tellychubby!!
We at PUF do NOT promote cracks, hacks, warez, pirating, or other illegal forms of unlawfull software aquisition or altering. Milkshape 3D is worth registering the honest way. I think it's $20 or something. Be nice! :mad:

Zaphrod

President of the Universe
Sep 27, 2000
Betelgeuse V
Visit site
It is only $20 and it is worth 5 times that at least, If you think after 30 days that you would still like to use it then spend the $20. Oh BTW, its MilkShape not Milkshake.

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
It is totally worth it.

Milkshape is definitely worth spending twenty bucks for. Don't even try to use cracks. it is defintely something you don't want to do. If you don't support stuff like milkshape the creators won't continue to support it and make such useful and cheap software.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
yeah, MS3D is one of the best tools i have found for low-poly modeling and vertex editing. for 20 bucks, you cant complain. Mete was also quoted saying that MS3D was crackproof. so done hold your hopes, just spend the cash.

Lemoni

The Philosapher
Feb 17, 2001
members.lycos.co.uk
telechubby see's an eclips and run's, Boom talk about a fast fat man

no post about hacks ,not needed just delete from reg and hard drive.

Any ut tuts for milkshape?:D :D :D :D