DAMN that DESERT STORM MAP PACK BLOWS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mae2050

If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF
Mar 23, 2001

Wikkan

Dickhead Fulfilled!
Feb 15, 2001
Damn this thread blows!!!

(copy and paste that about ten times)

And now for a funny picture.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
I downloaded the movie and the maps look pretty sweet.

mae2050

Mar 23, 2001
Originally posted by CyanideTriscuit
In the off chance that this fellow actually has 0.001% of a brain and I missed something... TBT's desert storm map pack hasn't even been released yet, has it?

Well seeing that i saw the High Quality Movie of the Map Pack that is in development. I think NOW I can safely say:

*Mae2050 accidentally "hehehe" stepped on CyanideTriscuit's Brain*

*hands CyanideTriscuit his hollow brain*

here, i think you dropped this.

Last edited:

mae2050

Mar 23, 2001
I didnt see the Movie in development. I meant I saw the High Quality Movie of the Map Pack. The Map Pack that is in development. GET IT

NotBillMurray

It's Suntory Time!
Mar 11, 2001
Do you mean it blows as in it's really good? Sort of like when people called stuff 'bad' when they meant really good.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
/me smells someone who is not old enough to see rated "R" movies :con:

CyanideTriscuit

UScript hack
Jun 25, 2001
The Triscuit Zone
Visit site
Mae, you do realize that that trailer was released several weeks ago, don't you? Everyone has seen it. I was just wondering if you were stupid enough to judge the quality of a map by a few eye candy shots. Guess you are. Now go trolling elsewhere.

mae2050

Mar 23, 2001
I just saw the Trailer yestderday. I didn't know the trailer was out until I checked www.planetunreal.com where it said 2.87 was announced. Then i checked out INF's site and on 9/6 that is before yesterday, they said they are teaming up with Tbuild to make maps and made a link to see the Trailer.
Finally I dont care if u have seen the trailer weeks ago. I STARTED this thread because I like wat I saw in the trailer and to me it looked pretty sweet.
So the point of ur argument is that I'm stupid because I saw the trailer after U, liked it and that I had more important things to do in life instead of festering infront of my computer.

CyanideTriscuit

UScript hack
Jun 25, 2001
The Triscuit Zone
Visit site
Wow... I've known foreign exchange students with a better grasp of the english language than you. You are stupid not because you saw it later than everyone else, but because you judged the quality of the maps by a few eye candy shots. Obviously, reading that once wasn't enough for you to understand, and two might not work either, so I'll type it in a third time. You are stupid not because you saw it later than everyone else, but because you judged the quality of the maps by a few eye candy shots. If your idea of expressing your appreciation of the maps is posting
17 times, then you have bigger problems than worrying about people calling you stupid.

Last edited:

mae2050

Mar 23, 2001
So wat I just wanted to post my opinon on the map pack judging from the trailer. Isn't that the purpose of forums to express ideas?!!!

CyanideTriscuit

UScript hack
Jun 25, 2001
The Triscuit Zone
Visit site
The purpose of this forum is to express constructive ideas. If you don't like the looks of the desert storm maps, you should say why. I'm sure that none of the TBT mappers would mind some constructive criticism, and the issues that you have with the maps' looks may be resolved.