PDA

View Full Version : Why Dont Ya

raziel_spawn69
6th Sep 2001, 08:12 PM
why do ya guys worry about making one gun "supperior" to the others... if they are then they should be used or make the price higher...

heck i use some inferior guns in inf just for the feel...

why not add a m203-equivilant to the FAMAS ? cause theres no vehicles ... this i understand nades should b for bunker clearin

NotBillMurray
6th Sep 2001, 08:26 PM
Have you ever played on DM-Bunkers? How many people use the M203 on the bunkers - none. They'll see that it actually takes some remarkable aim to get it though the narrow window. They would rather fire them ineffectively as blind fire or use them at inappropriate ranges. I respect the players I've seen that not only use discretion when firing but also have the skill to take the difficult shots and can succeed. I wish there were more of them.

Otherwise, I believe the evidence has been provided that giving explosives is generally a bad idea until the we as a community become more responsible.

the vrrc
6th Sep 2001, 09:51 PM
I cannot use 203's well. I miss and have bad aim. So, I do not use them in the vain hope that I will hit something with it. I'll take my naked FA MAS or M16 (or M14 thing when it comes out, or G3 thing) anyday.

Now, I have to go to court for putting my magazine into my naked FA MAS. Damn sentient guns. Aughta beat them again.

Dr_Strangelove
6th Sep 2001, 10:47 PM
m14??? g3???? how long was I away for?