UT Reporter IRC Bot Version 2.2.1 service release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
Hey admins! Since the release if UT Reporter 2.20, I had 2 bug reports come in that I squashed, nothing big, just:
  1. "Reset team names" was resetting Gold team to "Green"
  2. Getting version string was not reflecting new version number
    [/list=1] Again YOU ONLY NEED this if you are a server admin.

here's the download page

Cablebait

May 23, 2001
canada
Visit site
The reporter is a cool idea ,however it lacks one thing[or does it]the ability to adjust it.What im getting at is the fact is puts out too much info too often...so u cant even chat in your room.It should have something to set how often and how much it relays back the game info.[maybe it does and i dont know it?]or could you just have it send info in another window?dont know im not a mirc expert.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
yup you can adjust it...

taken from here

command: comlvl
parameter: number in range 0 to 5
access level: admin
description: Sets the commentary level. This affects the messages that are broadcast to IRC and can be used to filter out specific message types. The parameter range corresponds to:

0 = Human admin / reporter generated messages (ie responses to IRC UTR commands)
1 = Score messages
2 = General UT messages (eg player joined)
3 = Player messages (generated by the say UT command)
4 = UT taunts
5 = UT auto taunts
Note that the way in which this works is that if you specify a param of 3, then all player messages aswell as general UT messages, score messages and human response messages are broadcast. If you specify a parameter of 4 then all the previous messages are broadcast along with UT taunts.
example: /msg UTR admin comlvl 2

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
That is why it is good to have a separate IRC channel to have the bot in. You can just watch the match play by play without chatting! :D