PDA

View Full Version : Infor on new mod - still recruiting...

Oli78
6th Sep 2001, 07:00 AM
Hi, O.k, heres all the info on the new 'Jungle warfare' mod, it's still in the early stages of development, but here are the aims:

there will be a player class system, but not too many classes (we want it as realistic as possible). we will have new, and realistic jungle weaponry, along with new player models and skins. we aim to have a large variety of maps, all 'jungle themed', but all very different. each map will have an objective, some may be just to storm an enemy bunker, others may be to rendevous with a certain character. players wil have the options either to work in a team (on or offline), or 'go commando' and take on the objective single handedly.

as i have said, we have positions open for :mappers, coders, skinners, and modellers. for more information, feel free to email me at olvrmes@aol.com,

thanks,

OliMc_Ranger

Euphoric Beaver
6th Sep 2001, 08:26 AM
Haven't you already posted a recruitment thread? :con:

Oli78
6th Sep 2001, 10:16 AM
yeah, i have, but i just wanted to give a little more info, just incase it would help tempt anyone to actually help out....

OliMc_Ranger...

Major_Error
6th Sep 2001, 05:28 PM
You might wanna join up with Platoon19 http://www.planetunreal.com/platoon19 which is a Vietnam War based mod.