WOW!! My first RAMPAGE!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BradL

Not dropping the soap
Jul 9, 2001
County Jail
Visit site
I was playing CTF-Coret tonight and I went on my first RAMPAGE ever online...It may not seem like much...but its a big step for me!!!

rampage_9_5_01.gif

PuppyShade

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Sep 3, 2001
Plick-ville
Visit site
Congratulations BradL :)

i find that as soon as you pass all the barriers individually ( killing spree, rampage, dominating, unstoppable, godlike ) they are easier to get back 2

BradL

Not dropping the soap
Jul 9, 2001
County Jail
Visit site
hey, thanks man...can you see the screen shot that I posted?? Sometimes I can see it, but when I refresh, its not there...there is a box with an X in it...am I doing something wrong???

BradL

Not dropping the soap
Jul 9, 2001
County Jail
Visit site
Originally posted by |PoT|FaRmErX
nope, I can't see it :(

****..HELP!!! I'm trying to link my RAMPAGE screenshot from one of my websites...if you right-click on the x-ed out image and copy and paste the source into your browser you can see the screen shot...why is it not working in the message board??

Let's try it again

rampage_9_5_01.gif

did that work??

****...why not?!

BradL

Not dropping the soap
Jul 9, 2001
County Jail
Visit site
Originally posted by The Dopefish
GeoCities doesn't like linking.

Well...**** them...btw, what's up with this apparent ****ing censoring software...do you have any suggestions as to how I can post my image???

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
hehe congratulations. I have reached godlike 2 times in low gravity CTF Instagib online. It feels great! But then I get overconfident and die. heh, UT is great!

Dec 31, 2000
Visit site
I remember the first couple of times that I got a Godlike. I was scrambling so hard to hit the F9 button that I got killed while trying to get the sshot.

It sure feels good to reach a new level, doesn't it.

Good job.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
excellent work :)

Myself, I have yet to hit a Rampage online. I suck so bad it ain't funny......

actually it is kinda funny :D

Congrats dude. :)

_Zd_Ringi_

Rorschach alike
Sep 14, 2000
De Achterhoek
yeah it's great!

Had a Dominating yesterday (almost unstopable :() defending Daemonhead on a 16 player 3team DOM server with ping 260 :) Feels great, especially when they start shouting: Kill that guy! :)

BradL

Not dropping the soap
Jul 9, 2001
County Jail
Visit site
Originally posted by Sir Questor=UTK=
I was scrambling so hard to hit the F9 button that I got killed while trying to get the sshot.

You think someone could write a little script or something that would make the game automatically take a screenshot anytime you hit a new "Kill Level." That way, you wouldn't get killed and lose your killing spree or whatever simply because you want to document that you made there.

Any programmers want to take it?!

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Originally posted by BradL

You think someone could write a little script or something that would make the game automatically take a screenshot anytime you hit a new "Kill Level." That way, you wouldn't get killed and lose your killing spree or whatever simply because you want to document that you made there.

Any programmers want to take it?!

Doubt it, CSHP would probably pick it up as a cheat.

DJRWolf

Average God
Sep 5, 2001
Visit site
I've gotten to the point in a monster kill that the game stops saying monster kill, all I hear is "head shot, head shot, head shot,...", I kept it up for about 1 min.