DM - Airport (Preview)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
It looks pretty cool man. The lighting looks a bit dull though. I think it should be brighter, especially on the inside. Also around the plane, it is all black! Ahhhhhhhhh! Make spotlights on the outside and brighten up the ground. Make sure to make the lights have sources. Put light fixtures into the ceiling or whatever... And make sure to add a level screenshot along with the details(map title, author, # of players). I wish you luck, and I hope you finish it in a reasonable amount of time! =]

Killer Jedi

Feb 19, 2001
www.whits.free-online.co.uk
Thanks...

Hi,

Thanks for the comments, I will take them into consideration when I get on with the improvements. It shouldn't take me too long to finish now, although restarting it was a bit of a pain!

James.