Fruit!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanecow

Aug 28, 2001
L.A, California
Visit site
Ok, you called me a newbie first, #1, I have had UT since it came out, #2, I score over 100 every game on the hardest server and you can check my ngworldstats to see if I'm lying or not. I am involved in many clans in irc.enterthegame.com, and I play on the most populated servers. Also, your posts dont mean **** to you not being a newbie, ohhhhh posttsssssssss wowwwwwww, I dont post here, I post at www.provinggrounds.com, an online gaming league, which you probably have not even heard of, I just signed up here because I was bored, and I've been d/ling files from here for a long ass time u Tard. So I've been here longer than you have u n00b. U say u can map and model, ohhhhhh so scarry, haha, I can fix any UT problem for anyone, that good enough? Atleast it won't take me a year to fix my graphics cuz im not domb. BTW, who the **** cares on your back up here, this place is all for noobies, no clans even show up to this site, so ur backup is merely my ****. I got PG if you want backup, so stfu and start learning.

mishmu

But I don't want to be a pirate
Dec 19, 2000
Montreal
Visit site
WOHHHHHHHH there

Hey Sanecow, take it easy man, I don'tknow what happen but if you continue you'll better change your tag to Pi$$edoffcow. For sure you must be frustrated but it's not a place to start a war, I suggest a duel ;)

Come on, repeat after me: Serenity now, serenity now

Stay in school

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
I think you meant to click "reply to post" rather than "New Thread"

by the way for those just joining he was continuing a Flame War from this thread which should never have started in the 1st place. :rolleyes:

yup, we all know about PG around here as a matter of fact one of our old timers held the #1 spot in 1v1 for a while.

[Mr T.]Stay in sleep, drink your school, get 8 hours of drugs, and don't do milk.[/Mr T.]

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
You mean you clicked New Thread and you're calling OTHER people n00bs? Give me a break!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Boy, proving grounds must have a very clearly marked Reply button. LOLOL

sorry but it's funny as hell. Him calling other people n00bs then he does something this stupid. :D

PuppyShade

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Sep 3, 2001
Plick-ville
Visit site
hey guys, you better start ph34ring him, he has almost 2,000 kills on ngstats !

he must have played the game 20 times at LEAST ( by his accounts of scoring 100 points a game ) !! wow !

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Originally posted by ILoveGuns
he talking bout me btw, :(

I know. I've sent his crap anyway. :)

there's enough garbage in life without having to deal with it here too.

Farmer: OH NO I PH34R THE GUY WITH 2000 KILLS.... GOOD LORD HE IS TEH UT MASTAR!

Sanecow

Aug 28, 2001
L.A, California
Visit site
HAHAHAHAH

U Tards, tell me one part of my post that was offensive? I'm just answering to all the things he's wrong about......if you all want we can set up a match and I'll own you al so hard youll shut ur mouths, oh wait, u all are n00b's hahaahahahahahahah. Now go look at urself in the mirror and wonder why you came out so ugly lolllllll :)

Status
Not open for further replies.